Webcast: StreamTask+ for Meditech Update Management
January 29, 2015
Managing Meditech Updates Without Spreadsheets-There's a Tool for That
Software update management is critical, but it doesn't have to be such a burden. If you're charged with trying to make a manual process work efficiently, make time to take a look at StreamTask+, and see what a more automated process can do for your update team.
StreamTask+ is a browser-based, platform-independent application that supports software upgrade planning and execution. This new organizational channel allows you to communicate, test, monitor, track and document upgrades with accuracy and confidence.
• One shared platform integrating all testing information
• Unlimited user access; scalable to the needs of any organization
• Detailed issue and defect tracking
• Test case management tools
• Real time status reports
• Ease of installation and use
• Outstanding training and support
StreamTask+ allows you to manage the testing process to achieve worry-free go-live days with:
• Continuous insight into the status of upgrade projects
• Standardized testing procedures
• Optimized software enhancements
• Reduced costs
Join us on Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific to learn more!
You don't HAVE to use spreadsheets anymore!
This webcast will be presented at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific. It will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend.
"StreamTask+ has helped us achieve our goal regarding deadlines for DTS testing. It helped to keep our "ducks in a row!" I use StreamTask+ and it works great!"
--Susana R. Iturbe, MHA/INF, BSIT; Financial Application Analyst Uvalde Memorial Hospital, Uvalde TX